Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Rise of the Tyrant Lord
Hey guys ;)
Me and Garkin made the first part of many videos, around the story of the tyrant lord. It isn't very long, we were experimenting a bit ;)
(Sry for bad english, but I'm german^^)

Don't be too hard on us, we aren't pro or something (except for frettchen xD)
Enjoy

LINK

Last edited by xDeideix; Sep 5, 2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Correcting Link <.<
Pretty awesome i must say, i liked the story line and the talking, and the army of strange white dudes getting destroyed.

Not the best effects, not the best work on the videos, not the best replays, but still the idea pulled it through and i enjoyed it n_n
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
wooow yeah i love it 10000000/10 its sooo funny and brilliant whooo yeah that is the best vid i have ever seen =D
Woah, thx Oo
Me ang Garkin will start working at the second part as soon as we have more Replays <.<

Btw, Link is now working ;)
LOLOLOLOL -> "Your good."
Shit fuck. Video game and anime music.
Also, replacing scenes and starting in different positions... you can only make a funny video, and it wasn't too funny.
A serious story vid really takes a lot more work.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Shit fuck. Video game and anime music.

I think the music fitted good, but I guess that's a matter of taste

Also, replacing scenes and starting in different positions...

True. We should have spent more time creating replays which smoothly fit together.

A serious story vid really takes a lot more work.

We'll keep that in mind when making part 2, thanks for the critism
oh well i have wached it like 10times anyway i love it i mddont care about the better story line its funny