Toribash
Original Post
[E] Gameplay Graphic and Toribash Forum Website Improvements
This closed pic has to change after 8 years of this games history:

Sure version of 4.0 has got up to 4.8 but we need better gameplay graphics because it sure does look a little crappy like this pic of uke here:

Uke's Graphics

You can even see the crappy edges of that thing.

I would like to see answers too please. Our website for Toribash is unexceptable please change it immediately, please.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
hey um
i dont want to be the one to break it to you
but
you can change the graphics
No, No, No my friend. Thats the options of the Shaders and the Ray tracing , my friend. I'm talking about really good ideas in the graphics
#LLPS 💙💫
Um I'm sorry to break it to you, but he's right.

there are plenty of website downloads that can change the way you view the forums; instead of a crappy white it can be a splash of midnight black. just google it.

also for the Uke's graphics there's this thing called a customs folder where you can transfer new sets you could buy or make for uke and tori by replacing the old TGAs with new ones. you could google that one too, if not make a request thread.
Okay that can work too
-----
But Regarding what you said is a way different opinion
Last edited by Forex; Apr 14, 2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#LLPS 💙💫
it's called new engine, but considering the state of "nabi" it will happen... never.
which is quite sad, since the toribash concept is great, yet had to be burried down by abandonment of actual developement. you can not be even sure if hamp is still around.
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
No, No, No my friend. Thats the options of the Shaders and the Ray tracing , my friend. I'm talking about really good ideas in the graphics

good ideas as in what? I feel that right now the graphics are perfect.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
good ideas as in what? I feel that right now the graphics are perfect.

Don't worry about it. It's already announced for next gen consoles
-----
Originally Posted by snake View Post
it's called new engine, but considering the state of "nabi" it will happen... never.
which is quite sad, since the toribash concept is great, yet had to be burried down by abandonment of actual developement. you can not be even sure if hamp is still around.

What are you talking about? Hampa is in charge of that stuff cause he codes and I really love how the characters look. I'm just talking about graphics
Last edited by Forex; Apr 19, 2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#LLPS 💙💫