Toribash
Original Post
GMTourney
No this is not a suggestion for a mod but rather a suggestion that each month, there's a tourney between all GM staff members or all staff to see who is most skilled in specific area's; Gm's as far as i'm aware kinda deserve a little competition, this probably wont happen, i just like the idea's of gm's or staff competing against each other to be known as "best" in a specific area :3
Tim is bae :3
id do it, hell it even sounds like fun for us to have a event based solely around the GM team or staff in general.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
yeah, i like this idea.
What would be prizes?

hampa for a month?

imapirate will win all tourneys though
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Every so often some of the staff get together and have a bit of fun ingame.
It doesn't tend to be a serious tourney, or monthly, just a private chill session where we throw a stupid prize at the person who isn't laughing the hardest because that means they can concentrate.

PS hanz0 was confirmed to be the greatest toribash player ever
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
ive never been around for one so for me a staff tourney does sound fu

as long as its hosted by someone independent B^)

(A staff group competition could be entertaining too talking along the same lines)

i.e. GMs vs Msquad vs Clan mods vs Smods
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
this'll be a tourney of "who can type /fwin the fastest"
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I like the idea of this and it would be fun to watch. Maybe even participate in the near future. Would definitely be good to record
-----
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

Omfg yes xD
Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 12, 2015 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

Actually quite the opposite. If two players are given /fwin, the person who types it last before the timer runs out wins. It'd be /fwin chicken really.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!