ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom Body Parts
Now don't shoot this down. I know that people have said this before but i would like to alter what some have said.... Anyways... Make only certain body parts be able to alter its shape just by a tad but still have the same hit box. I think it'd be very cool to have this idea just for the fact of more character variety. And if this doesn't work than my next idea was clothes but that seems like it wouldn't work for many reasons.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by Ration24 View Post
This is possible by modding

Gosh man

You can't edit a body part while keeping the hitbox the same with a mod.
Starting poses
I think that starting poses should be added to the game. I don't really mean that you get to like choose a starting pose or anything, I just mean that some mods can have starting poses.
Look at this replay that I made for an example. (I hacked it :P)
Attached Files
NOTHING OH YEAH HOLD.rpl (7.7 KB, 54 views)
If you're able to code it then I guess there's no real need.
Although a tutorial on it would be quite helpful.
Also I made a replay from that pose so yeah, I can see the usefulness but the fact it can be coded makes it not needed as an additional feature.
Last edited by Erth; Sep 16, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Use the mod maker in 4.0 to set poses "easily".

Quotations since really it aint so easy, but certainly easier than it used to be.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
@TheSecret, can you give me a name for one of the mods that already have starting poses?
@SkulFuk and Erth, thanks for that information.
Body modification (body shapes, stances, sizes)
Not sure if this has been suggested yet.
To be able to select which 3d shape object you want.On any body part.(e.g hands,legs.etc)
(Effect does not affect the damage in battle)
Last edited by 4kid; Oct 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
Bye bye toribash
What about not only square and circle but combinations?what im wanting is a cylindar-like head.
Bye bye toribash