Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My first replays from registration.
Some history.
I am playing a lot of time in single player, i like it. Its very intresting to destroy uke, but most intresting to destroy enemy, who can destroy you.
So i registered yesterday, there is some replays i done.
Attached Files
!boomrazvorot.rpl (93.1 KB, 31 views)
!guardians.rpl (105.8 KB, 22 views)
!Headhunter.rpl (115.0 KB, 21 views)
!puredecap.rpl (82.1 KB, 23 views)
!Manipulating.rpl (107.5 KB, 21 views)
Hmm, very impressive for a new member. I myself got good at this game pretty quick too. I started making replays before I registered too
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I dont think the first two are his but I cant check that.

on the other hand great work relaxed and fluid the Dm's were clean and not sloppy at all 8/10 Soem of your replays looks so flawless it doesent look right for insteance your first replay the kick was completly setup so well it looked glitched.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I dont think the first two are his but I cant check that.

on the other hand great work relaxed and fluid the Dm's were clean and not sloppy at all 8/10 Soem of your replays looks so flawless it doesent look right for insteance your first replay the kick was completly setup so well it looked glitched.

First and second i done before registration.
My pure replays was pure.

Thanks for comments, i done some new replays.
Attached Files
!Cyclone (bal+air).rpl (216.1 KB, 8 views)
!Headhunter (skit+bal).rpl (199.9 KB, 6 views)
!i am mess.rpl (40.9 KB, 7 views)
!swordthrow.rpl (43.6 KB, 6 views)
!Dirtytrick.rpl (90.3 KB, 7 views)
Nothing special really. Cyclone was grabby as hell. Headhunter was symmetrical. I am mess was just plain wierd and the last one was alright.

Also, its not a pure decap, its a clean decap...
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I must say i am doubtful that someone can play for a coupla weeks and do replays of this quality
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.