ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Groups
I think that it should be possible to set a group as a clan therefor you can be in multiple groups but you can set one of them as your clan. You would still have to post an app but it differs, There would be a group app and a clan app. I know you arleady have "Groups" but what i mean would be that a clan could have a little button that says "interact" and when you click on it, it would say set as group and if your not in that clan you can still do that but the leaders still have to aproove of the request. I hope you get what I mean.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
We already have clans ...

Originally Posted by NvSfocus
I think that it should be possible to set a group as a clan therefor you can be in multiple groups but you can set one of them as your clan.

I don't really think we need this. Cause I mean like c'mon, clans are already like groups. Social Groups don't get used that much but some people have tons of them, Now I don't really like this idea. You'd be treating your groupmates like clanmates?

Not Supported
wat

doesn't make sense and would be unnecessary anyway, i mean what are clans for if you can set groups as clans?

totally not supported
you can just talk on other clan threads many people like it when people from other clans are posting on their clan thread.
Also your idea sounds like you want something like the organisations (that already exist).

Not Supported
Pidda's spirit animal
But we already have clans. Do you want to be in more than one? You can just chat with other clans on clan threads.. I don't understand what you want.

Not Supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
If.... Eh nevermind i see that no one gets it, Though you think you do.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Originally Posted by NvSfocus View Post
If.... Eh nevermind i see that no one gets it, Though you think you do.

Since no one understands. You could try wording it differently.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."