Toribash
Seems as if we all agree on the black one. :P
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
ya black one is way better!
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
^this is true

Also, I thought I should post this here as a news update, because most people will likely read this. Josemi has been removed from the faction due to inappropriate behavior and an overall failure to meet [elite] expectations.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
oh ok. thanks for your information saur.
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
Okay, well, I can't stress this enough. I seriously fail at posing in toribash. Suffice to say, I cannot pose correctly for a clan picture. So, I have decided that everyone needs to pose for a clan picture ASAP. Send me the replay and tell me the mf in which you would like your picture taken. Alternatively, you can take the picture yourself. Make sure that when you do this, you /opt ghosts 0, /opt trails 0 and /opt out anything else that gets in the way of a clean picture. Any questions or concerns can be posted here, or if you'd rather, you may personal message me and I will answer them posthaste. I will still attempt to pose everyone how they want to. Anyone who already posted their poses, disregard this post.
This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you today by:

The Letter N
and
The Number 0
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Damn you. This mean's I'll have to find a way to get myself in an awkward position tonight.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
well my pose has trails on cuz it looks better =x want me to try and get another position for myself?
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life