Toribash
I'll apply because I think this has good potential.
I've been playing since November the year toribash came out when there were under half the current members
belt: blue (Doesn't mean I'm not good. My rank recently was 53, but I usually am in between 150 and 75. On a bad day around 200. I just don't play a lot.)
why I want to join: I joined previously and was never recognized except for one day in the clan league as an extra. I want to revive kick and make it better than what it was before. I'd like a clan. I never actually left because I was never noted as a member.
Where I would like to be tested: Judo or something jousting type, preferably jousting
I know how you fight Your pretty good Keers im sorry we never added you its just We lost our mod powers and i couldn't
Sorry about leaving, but I really had to leave and that post was last-minute. I'll just test tomorrow I guess. I've got no plans tomorrow.
ok, didn't notice you were on. If you still are just meet me in any empty judo-like server, or anything for that matter
Hey wolf, tripstone wants to join. He's really good, but he said you didn't like him. He is a 5th dan black belt.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Hey wolf, tripstone wants to join. He's really good, but he said you didn't like him. He is a 5th dan black belt.

BUAHAHA I hope you don't mind me posting a bit of criticism here, but it is for the best. Tripstone doesn't know whats hes doing. He has a clan [Toxic] that hes trying to get official, and the way I see it, Kick is just a "fall-back" clan. This meaning that if [Toxic] phails (which it most likely will) Tripstone wants a sure thing clan. I'm not even sure weather or not he's going to continue playing Toribash. In his eyes, everyone in Toribash hates him. It's him against the world. Well anyway, I really hope you think about it before letting him in.
Your shits weak.
Nope i dont have problems with him so I will test him later he said hes not sure if he wants to join