Ranking
How long I've been playing: I have just started.
My Highest Rank: About 3000 something...
My Current belt: White
Favorite Game Rule: Classic
I want to be tried out in classic
I want to be in kick to be in a clan for help and advice, and the satisfaction of being in a community
I might be able to try you out although I suck at classic. Don't worry if you lose because I'll be looking for other things other than skill.
How long i've been playing: I started playing when 1.97 was released, but i started in the online community 4 weeks ago.
Belt: Blue/Green
Favorite Game Rule: Sambo
Reason to join: I want to be more active in the community, and to get better with more support.
Where I want to be tested: Judo
Originally Posted by Redskins82 View Post
How long i've been playing: I started playing when 1.97 was released, but i started in the online community 4 weeks ago.
Belt: Blue/Green
Favorite Game Rule: Sambo
Reason to join: I want to be more active in the community, and to get better with more support.
Where I want to be tested: Judo

ill test you bud. When do u want to meet? make sure its a weekend
joining clan
Highest rank- 59

Belt(currently)-yellow

Favorite game rules(tk kb judo ect..)- instagrab foot, or regular rules.

Registerd (yes or no)- yes

Why you chose to tryout for kick- becuase i use a kicking stile of fighting( but i dont JUST kick) and its sounds like a good clan to join. plus this is a good way to get better at the game and not just be a one man team.

Who reffered you to the clan(optional)- no one

What you have to offer clan kick- another good fighter for the clan.
Last edited by Soccer022; Dec 3, 2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: New best rank
Wow, MANY new people never get to 59, It will be a pleasure to test you. PM me or one of the other elites or lumpy with when you want to meet and where.