ES Recruitment Drive
Okay welcome.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
zentradi I challenge you to a judo match normal rules 80cm Engagedistance 100 Dismemberthreshold, 70 turn frames 1000 match frames when your ready PM me
I came up with it randomly i am not copying anyone trust me.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Nah bra I ain't worried, just I came up with a similar idea a few days ago, just curious.

Best of luck.
A Man Of The World...
you to.
oh sweet this is the same thing that cro-mag and i thought up a while ago bfore empream had come and nobody responded to the idea. we'll see how it works out. im in. also the top four or so should be elites and the league should be updated once a month or something
Last edited by lumpycustard; Oct 15, 2007 at 06:29 AM.
The reason i had the vote for this in the first place is now that we have an active clan we need to have fun events to keep the clan morrell up.

"quote"also the top four or so should be elites and the league should be updated once a month or something"quote"

-Makeing them elites would be a great idea, and i update it when ever i have to. like whenever someone new wants to sign up or if a challenge is made.

Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
zentradi I challenge you to a judo match normal rules 80cm Engagedistance 100 Dismemberthreshold, 70 turn frames 1000 match frames when your ready PM me

T0ast when makeing a challenge you have to include Day / time(GMT) / game rules. next time if you do not have all those things i will simply ignore your challenge.
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 15, 2007 at 09:26 AM.
Alright Skele your added (7th place)