Ranking
Original Post
Hey Guys i need help with some moves
Hey as you may know i have a TDK League fight coming up and i am absolutely crap at TKD so if any of you can teach me a thing or 2 i would be greatful thanks.
Study your opponents in the TKD lobbies before the league. For the aggressive ones a good limp style defense works for me (grabbing mainly) then assault from there. For the defensive ones you could use a very quick, strong kick to snap their wrists and/or arms when they go to grab. Or try making a feint kick so they grab themselves? Just some thoughts...
Originally Posted by Hellfire999 View Post
Study your opponents in the TKD lobbies before the league. For the aggressive ones a good limp style defense works for me (grabbing mainly) then assault from there. For the defensive ones you could use a very quick, strong kick to snap their wrists and/or arms when they go to grab. Or try making a feint kick so they grab themselves? Just some thoughts...

Pretty well put together but as a teak kwon expert on toribash i have some advice. SINGLE PLAYER WORKOUT its the secret to becomeing pure pwnage.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick