4 Votes / 22.22%
No
6 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Do we Kick out T0astman
Well do we?

But think Long and hard. And consider yourself as him.
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
No! I don't know what you have against him! But I've played with him many a time and he's always a great player!
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!
If the vote majority is no i think this should be his final warning. He has inappropriate behavior, and doesn't seem to learn, so I say we give him one more chance. If he fails us then he should be kicked without a vote.
But if the vote is majority yes, then his departure won't be any loss to our clan in my opinion.
He also was causing some problems with some guys in the kick server yesterday. Someone asked me to remove dq and toast told him to "Get the fuck out if you have a problem with it" (not the exact wording but it was profane). I also would believe that over whatever lies toast spawns.
Maybe just ban him out of the game?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Btw an actual thanks to those who voted me to stay but on the looks im getting kicked. And why ban me ingame? He swore at hell so i swore at him <3
Btw lumpycustard what have i ever done to you? youve been onto me since the day i started in Kick.
Last edited by T0astman; Nov 1, 2007 at 05:21 PM.
Topic Locked.

Cro i already gave him another chance this was uncalled for.

:foie:
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick