Toribash
best 3.3 mod yet all ive got to say
Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die. -Salvador Dali
war does not determine who is right but who is left.-Bertrand Russel
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other bastard die for his. -General George Patton
This is the reason Hampa should put in a sound for Uke when he is screaming at the top of his lungs.
Church of BnW
so, this mod rocks. this is the best mod ever.

can I understand and suggest some stuff first?

Are the cogs instagib?

if they are, then I would suggest making a mod where they aren't instagib, are much closer together, and (if this is at all possible), making the cogs have grabby properties :O they could carry the tori up to be crushed

another mod idea, Tori and Uke are falling above 2 crushers, like in the movies and they each try to do a move to get them away from the crushers! It would be much better for multiplayer, cuz this one is a bit 1 sided :P

overall, an EXCELLENT mod.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Better idea.
Both uke and tori are standing on a falling platform above two really big grinders.
The platform the stand on is made of numerous small blocks, so it comes apart when it hits the grinder, therefore requiring tori/uke to jump to safety.
Size of grinders can vary to increase difficulty, and or starting height.
Another idea.
Ropes over grinders.
Various goals possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

epic mods, again, the gif animation is the way to go, put a gridner on each side so it could work in mp
I never learned how to do that gif animation thing...

*asking for a tut*