Ranking
Original Post
3.3 Pogostick Mod
This is my first 3.3 mod (MUST HAVE 3.3 beta!)

Here, you have a pogostick to jump on you can do backflips and such or attack uke from above

You can use your ankles and knees to control the pogostick to get more air or to launch yourself at uke

Settings are already set in the mod and dismemberment is turned off

Attached Files
pogostick.tbm (2.3 KB, 138 views)
Last edited by Smilies2; May 17, 2008 at 01:48 AM.
wow, this is my firt post on these fourms and ive actually been registered for a while. I tried this and it is cool. i like to just do some flips on it. i combined this mod and the upright mod and now i can keep bouncing but its harder to do tricks.
Last edited by 009x3; May 18, 2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: posting feedback
:O You, my good sir, win the all the internet. Excellent implement of the attachable object function and the bouncy object function
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
hahahahahaha good one
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Can i ask has force been made to apply on an object because you could make a mega bounce mod if you had force pushing the object or uke down [Not gravity]
Nice, although i cant move it for crap, its fun to escape a hop off it at uke for a lunging attack :P

[T]
#hi

Nice mod

best 3.3 one so far

heres a replay of me just jumping over uke just after the time runs out
Attached Files
CleaingUkePogo.rpl (21.9 KB, 27 views)
:D