Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

welcome to silver, where everyone sprays with the sg553
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
So like the spray in S1 and the how lucky they get makes me mad. I have a few S2 friends and I'm just as good or better (Not to brag or anything like that). I played against S4-gn3s in one match and went 10-19, we lost 12-16. I guess that's good? I've been on the verge of ranking up for a week now.
Nova are the worst players in this hole game -_-, i hope one day i will get out of nova shits.
hey ezeth do you play regularly? if so what rank are you
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
So like the spray in S1 and the how lucky they get makes me mad. I have a few S2 friends and I'm just as good or better (Not to brag or anything like that). I played against S4-gn3s in one match and went 10-19, we lost 12-16. I guess that's good? I've been on the verge of ranking up for a week now.

Lucky as in controlling to spray or am i misunderstanding?

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Nova are the worst players in this hole game -_-, i hope one day i will get out of nova shits.

Well I believe there are more novas then any other rank, so basically the average. of course alot of them are going to be shit,
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
@Text, so u want the knife trade?

Nah I'll pass but thanks for the offer.
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

Mate you don't even.

Silvers can be sooooo bad. (yea I'm silver and trust me I'm so bad)
-----
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
welcome to silver, where everyone sprays with the sg553

I've tried using the AK but for some reason it's literally my worst gun in the game. I can get great one shots with the sg or the m4a4-s but with the AK I miss even the easiest of everything

That being said I still always take the AK because I want to get good at it.
Last edited by Text; Feb 22, 2015 at 11:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
so far building up a couple dollars from a few guns I sold for knife and a few 1:1 trades. Not the best looking thing, but it could look A LOT worse for FT so far I'm up around $8

http://gyazo.com/cb7154d80a7bf8e0ba6d07f2800c2e3e

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I had a M9 Safari Mesh FT and i was going to trade it for a BS look because it was looking like the M9 vaniila :X, also the M9 Scorched BS looks like M9 Vanilla. <3