ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Private Public Severs
Hate that you can only earn TC from public servers? That's not a problem anymore! Simply just type /awardwinner (amount of tc here) and the person who set it, sends that amount of TC automatically from their account to each winner in the whole queue that wins a match until it is shut off.

Possible farming prevention would be a limit.
/awardwinner (TC) (Amount of wins you'll award TC to)

Comments and creative criticism? thanks!
-----
NOTE: This idea is modeled after the command /knockoutprize.
Last edited by Mystery; Nov 25, 2013 at 04:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this would obviously work well for event purposes
but I mean, what if it was just you and a few friends?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
this would obviously work well for event purposes
but I mean, what if it was just you and a few friends?

youre still able to use the command. you could go back and forth rewarding your friends for beating you. this could also work with hotseats as well.
It sound like a good idea, but what if I leave the server, lets say we've had a server called Team Wushu up and I've been the one paying for the wins. And just like last time, i log on a few hours later (when I've made sure no-one were op'ed and there were no admin-pass set so that no-one could be opened again and surely the server should have died.)

But instead I log on to see that it is still "my" server, and a GM or someone with in game powers have op-ed someone and its now full?

If I would have left the "price system on" believing it would die and someone else have been running the server then most probably I did not foresee the amount of TC being practically eradicated from my account, right?

So instead, adding the addition that the system only works as long as I am 1) There, 2) not being sent away with an AFK flag, 3) or have been inactive for some time then the system would seem great and we would surely not have 500 complaints sent to the crew handling stupid mistakes in game.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
It sound like a good idea, but what if I leave the server, lets say we've had a server called Team Wushu up and I've been the one paying for the wins. And just like last time, i log on a few hours later (when I've made sure no-one were op'ed and there were no admin-pass set so that no-one could be opened again and surely the server should have died.)

But instead I log on to see that it is still "my" server, and a GM or someone with in game powers have op-ed someone and its now full?

If I would have left the "price system on" believing it would die and someone else have been running the server then most probably I did not foresee the amount of TC being practically eradicated from my account, right?

So instead, adding the addition that the system only works as long as I am 1) There, 2) not being sent away with an AFK flag, 3) or have been inactive for some time then the system would seem great and we would surely not have 500 complaints sent to the crew handling stupid mistakes in game.

He gives very good points, also he's right about the idea of when he logs off, there should be a feature where the owner can terminate the server, or the server terminates automatically upon the owner leaving, also this seems like something more based into a tourney.

~Not decided.