Ranking
Original Post
Load replays in Multiplayer servers
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could load a replay in a multiplayer server?

For those of us that like to spar, have you ever been in the middle of a spar, but your bud had to go? Now, you either finish the spar by yourself in SP, or just scrap it. Well, now, you can just wait for them to come back, and load it, then, just like in SP, get to the frame you want, and you can both enter.

It could be with a CTRL + something combo, maybe R.

Or with a command, like /lrpl "spar with moop.tbm".

And maybe, in the Setup>Replays menu, it could have a button that says "Load Replay in MP". Then, it would load the replay in the current server you are.

Also, would have to implement a mechanic in the game that allows the players to choose with position they want, taking Tori or Uke. Probably can already do this.

I literally see no reason why this wouldn't be supported by everyone, but if you disagree with this, then go ahead and let me know why.

That requires both players. I do random spars with random people. They don't all have that. This should just be an in game function.
Just link the people that u spar with to that script, it only takes few moments to install. Such feature wouldn't really be used that often, especially when there is already script for it so it's sort of a waste to even consider implementing it
Most people who spar, know about the script and use it. For those who don't know, just link it as smaguris suggests

I still don't understand why it can't just be an in game feature and not a third party installation. Yes, it can be done with scripts, but it is much more reliable and practical for it to be embedded in the game itself. Too each their own opinion, but I think it should just be in the game itself.