Ranking
Original Post
give me any body of text you find worthy and i will read it in my dumb voice
Yea, I'm stealing this idea, but nobody has done it in a while. Couple of rules though

-Please do not give me anything that is too long, try to limit it to something that would take me less than 4 minutes to read in it's entirety, or something that's too short, as I do not want to spend 7 minutes publishing a phrase that took me 3 seconds to read (assuming I'm reading at a normal pace)

-Do not give me anything that is too morbid or too sexual (references of such are fine, just don't give me stories that are too explicit in detail, doing this in fear of breaking any rules)

-If you want to post multiple things for me to read, do not put them in the same post, please wait for somebody else to post first

-If I find your text to be dumb or too naughty to read I have the right to not read it

-Don't give me shit in a different language please
I'm PST btw, if I haven't read something in a while I'm either sleeping or I'm just lazy
Last edited by piss; Aug 11, 2022 at 09:29 AM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Power abuse

DO NOT UNBAN

bass
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
"Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag Give adventure the [Panda] tag

Frick you staff man #3"
Power abuse

DO NOT UNBAN
just give them the fucking tag you absolute buffoons

nice copypasta nerd
Riding 'round in a Rover

If I see opps then it's over

I'll send man straight to Jehovah

When I take shots like M. Sharapova

Doing up tennis

Call man Dennis, I'm a Menace

Doing up olives in Venice

Big man ting, I'm bigger than Ben-is

Stop it

Otherwise Unknown P might bash man's head straight down like a Bop It

So make like a Freddo and hop it

Your girl is four foot four and got bare hair on her toes like a Hobbit

If I see her in the club then I'm doing up AJ, the way that I weave and bob it

And ill lock up aliosa in the closet fuck staff fuck the puppets
Last edited by cutterchop; Jun 9, 2021 at 12:19 PM.