ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Cursed) Recruitment Thread
Do a freeform application in which you include the following things:

1. Name, age, gmt, and tell us about yourself.

2. Forum and in-game activity.

3. Why you want to join the clan, and what you can contribute to the clan.

4. Skype/steam/whatever you use.

5. Favorite mods.

6. No alts allowed.

7. Make sure to say "I wish to be one of the Cursed" at the bottom of the application.
-----
As you can see, this is the Cursed Recruitment Thread. Also, for anyone who is wondering, art will be added eventually and this will be modified to look better in the future. If anyone does art, contact MrMiyagy because he is the Cursed Maintenance Leader. Thank you, and hope you apply for Cursed ^_^
Last edited by Larxse; Jun 28, 2016 at 05:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Iwish to be one of the Cursed

hello im nexyneko im 12 +54 im a kiddo living whit only mother my father dies and all the persons i know for him dissapear i want to have more friends
in the forum i dont know what i gonna do and in game i try to win match and gain tc for clan
skype Nahuel Loeb Diaz (alias : nexyneko) steam jorge.loeb
mods foot mod, rotating sword. judo.akido
whats alt

-----

-----
a Cursed Sad history
-----
look this i have a photo
Last edited by NexyNeko; Jun 29, 2016 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jared, 16, -5 GMT (US Central time), and i was a fairly big fan of this game before it came out on steam, and then took a long break. then when i came back i found the game was much more quiet than before, i am mainly a grappler but want to get better at other game modes/types (Black belt)

my forum activity at the moment is pretty dull, mainly due to a lack of interest or drive to visit the forums, with no clan stuff going on and not many interesting topics, but i play the game quite avidly.

i want to join the clan to join a community where i can talk to others and hopefully improve my game play, as it is quite lacking in many other mods, i also hope i can help in wars and other clan based activities, and maybe help with grappe mods (though i may not be the best teacher i can try)
as for my skype and teamspeak i would prefer to say these in a private lobby, my steam is OTTO_43 and my toribash acct is ott043

my favorite mods all aikidos (especially greykido) and i like judo frac, but that doesnt mean i am good at judo...

I wish to be one of the Cursed

P.S - if age is an issue i would like to still meet, i like talking to people and making friends, as the game is more fun to spar against friends, or at least friendly acquaintances.

P.P.S - i should be on for another few hrs so if someone sees this quickly and wants to say yes or no i will be on for a little still.
Otto you said you were going to b on soon? Im on right now in a clan recruitment lobby if you see it join it and I can see your skill. I approve of your app though.
Hello, I'm Connor and I am 14, and my GMT is +6. I enjoy Golf, and Soccer and and spend free time on toribash and other steam games. Im currently a very decent brown belt.

Im often not on the fourms till now and my ingame activity is once a day for an hour or much more depending on how exiting the game is being.

I would like to be in cursed to contribute to something as i have never been in a clan, and i would like to contribute wins and a fun and decently experienced player.

I am contacted through steam @ (Star Symbol)Twinkletoes(Star Symbol)

Best mods are aikido and judo, i just dried boxshu for the first time the other day and won the tourney first try xD

Originally Posted by NexyNeko View Post

hello im nexyneko im 12 +54 im a kiddo living whit only mother my father dies and all the persons i know for him dissapear i want to have more friends
in the forum i dont know what i gonna do and in game i try to win match and gain tc for clan
skype Nahuel Loeb Diaz (alias : nexyneko) steam jorge.loeb
mods foot mod, rotating sword. judo.akido
whats alt

-----

-----
a Cursed Sad history
-----
look this i have a photo

I'd love to let you in, but tell me what you could bring to the clan for us. I would be glad to give you a chance, gf you elaborate more on what was asked to be said. ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by cono99 View Post
Hello, I'm Connor and I am 14, and my GMT is +6. I enjoy Golf, and Soccer and and spend free time on toribash and other steam games. Im currently a very decent brown belt.

Im often not on the fourms till now and my ingame activity is once a day for an hour or much more depending on how exiting the game is being.

I would like to be in cursed to contribute to something as i have never been in a clan, and i would like to contribute wins and a fun and decently experienced player.

I am contacted through steam @ (Star Symbol)Twinkletoes(Star Symbol)

Best mods are aikido and judo, i just dried boxshu for the first time the other day and won the tourney first try xD

Okay, I like the application, but try to get on with me, FluffyTurd, or Larxse if you can. We'd like to see you play, we will try you in the mods you said you liked. ^_^
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jun 29, 2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ott043 View Post
Jared, 16, -5 GMT (US Central time), and i was a fairly big fan of this game before it came out on steam, and then took a long break. then when i came back i found the game was much more quiet than before, i am mainly a grappler but want to get better at other game modes/types (Black belt)

my forum activity at the moment is pretty dull, mainly due to a lack of interest or drive to visit the forums, with no clan stuff going on and not many interesting topics, but i play the game quite avidly.

i want to join the clan to join a community where i can talk to others and hopefully improve my game play, as it is quite lacking in many other mods, i also hope i can help in wars and other clan based activities, and maybe help with grappe mods (though i may not be the best teacher i can try)
as for my skype and teamspeak i would prefer to say these in a private lobby, my steam is OTTO_43 and my toribash acct is ott043

my favorite mods all aikidos (especially greykido) and i like judo frac, but that doesnt mean i am good at judo...

P.S - if age is an issue i would like to still meet, i like talking to people and making friends, as the game is more fun to spar against friends, or at least friendly acquaintances.

P.P.S - i should be on for another few hrs so if someone sees this quickly and wants to say yes or no i will be on for a little still.

Alright, I like this application, but try to do the same thing Miyagy said to cono99. I'll go ahead and invite you and cono99, and you guys will be placed in trials until we see you in-game and what not. Thank you ^_^
Hello my name is Bruce im 12 yrs play every sport but hockey .

My activity on the form is good. I check everyday for mettings war or training i like checking because its a great way to past time with ur friends.

I want to be Curse Because i want to bring this clan to top 100&up.
it dosent seem like it but i would try evry time, i know im just a little kid who sits around on a computer but this is my favirite game i love this game and i want to share that bro ship wit someone else. And yall are next in line so get ready bros.

I have a steam acount but i have to get steam bak because my bro deleted it so i will get you back after i get the steam account back

Iwould be welcome are welcome into my cursed family you will not regret it but you will thank

Wizard345 was here , hope i be joining the clan
(っ-●益●)っ ☠☠ ☠ ☠☠ ☠ ☠☠ ☠ ☠
>.> I hate apps but love u guys (no Homo)
My name is paradis3 I'm in nw Mountain time I like To play Toribash on a daily basis 10/10 activity unless I'm at my dads I have 3 dogs 3 cats and a lot of fish so I love animals I know almost every1 in this clan I want to join because of that reason and I feel that I'm a (*Cough* Badass *Cough) ()
very nice person my skype is Paradis3101 I don't use it a lot though mostly just use steam voice chat and my favorite mod is PARKOUR
Last edited by Paradis3; Jun 29, 2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I wish to be one of the Cursed
Originally Posted by wizard345 View Post
Hello my name is Bruce im 12 yrs play every sport but hockey .

My activity on the form is good. I check everyday for mettings war or training i like checking because its a great way to past time with ur friends.

I want to be Curse Because i want to bring this clan to top 100&up.
it dosent seem like it but i would try evry time, i know im just a little kid who sits around on a computer but this is my favirite game i love this game and i want to share that bro ship wit someone else. And yall are next in line so get ready bros.

I have a steam acount but i have to get steam bak because my bro deleted it so i will get you back after i get the steam account back

Iwould be welcome are welcome into my cursed family you will not regret it but you will thank

Wizard345 was here , hope i be joining the clan

You missed one thing in this, just look over the first post. I like this and you, but please be sure to do that last thing. ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by Paradis3 View Post
>.> I hate apps but love u guys (no Homo)
My name is paradis3 I'm in nw Mountain time I like To play Toribash on a daily basis 10/10 activity unless I'm at my dads I have 3 dogs 3 cats and a lot of fish so I love animals I know almost every1 in this clan I want to join because of that reason and I feel that I'm a (*Cough* Badass *Cough) ()
very nice person my skype is Paradis3101 I don't use it a lot though mostly just use steam voice chat and my favorite mod is PARKOUR

Ugh, please go and read number 7. We do that to be sure people pay attention. ^_^
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jun 29, 2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump