Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Recruitment Centre

NOTE: The minimum belt rank is brown belt. I hope this clears a bit up for you guys.

NOTE 2: To add the clan tag to your name you will need to join our toriclan page!

NOTE 3: If you don't use the template you will be turned down, unless you're amazing with free form apps, but you can try again.

NOTE 4: Be patient it takes time for us to vote on your app

Example of a proper application (any copying of this app with result in instant deny):
  1. Your in-game name : Pacman
  2. Your belt(min brown belt) : Custom
  3. Your skills : I am reasonably good at Aikido!
  4. Why you want to join : I would like to join dead and forgotten because; I have been looking for a clan and I think this one suits me.
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagib.) : (post these)
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see : (post this)
  7. How active on forums : I try to be on for around 6 - 8 hours a day.
  8. How active in game : I am ingame for around 1 - 2 hours a day.
  9. Min posts 100 : I have 2500 posts.
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game : I have a very good understanding of the game and forums.
  11. Anything else you want us to know : Thank you for your time!

Example of an improper application:
Bob
White belt
n/a
(no replays)
(no artwork)
a few minutes
never

Yes! Our new entry system is here! Here's how it goes: you place your application here, then, Hhu80, Pacman and Sirkill1 will review it and we will post "accepted" or "denied." It's best 2/3 so even though
hhu80 is a higher rank than both Pacman and Sirkill1, we all get the same number of votes. If one of us is gone, whoever is here will pick one person to replace the one of us gone. If two of us are gone, then it's just like the original system. But fear not, young not-leaders! You can post your opinions on it too, to try to persuade us! This works also for kicking. This thread will have a vote for entering and a vote for kicking, but not a poll, because that would be hard, and we'd have to constantly update it.

If you want to join The Dead and Forgotten Clan fill out the following application.
  1. Your in-game name
  2. Your belt(min brown belt)
  3. Your skills
  4. Why you want to join (About 30 words[must be convincing])
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagib mods.)
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see
  7. How active on forums
  8. How active in game
  9. Min posts 100
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game
  11. Anything else you want us to know

VERSION HISTORY:

Version History

Last edited by Pacman; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!