Toribash
Original Post
Modding Questions
I have a couple of question about what is currently possible with the current Tori version (2.6). I've got a great idea for a mod but i don't think it's possible yet. So i'm trying to find out the extent of options that we can mess with. So far i have this

All the body parts can be manipulated : colour, shape, weight?
The background can be changed colour.
Gravity/Forces can be altered.

Is that all that is available? Is it possible to use If Then Else statements or any other kind of syntax? Is it possible to create immovable joints/body parts ie anchors? Is it possible to allow one hand to grab but not the other?
Last edited by Duke_it; Jul 25, 2007 at 05:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Duke_it View Post
I have a couple of question about what is currently possible with the current Tori version (2.6). I've got a great idea for a mod but i don't think it's possible yet. So i'm trying to find out the extent of options that we can mess with. So far i have this

All the body parts can be manipulated : colour, shape, weight?
The background can be changed colour.
Gravity/Forces can be altered.

Is that all that is available? Is it possible to use If Then Else statements or any other kind of syntax? Is it possible to create immovable joints/body parts ie anchors? Is it possible to allow one hand to grab but not the other?

No programming. Just manipulating sizes and stuff of the joints.
Well thats a shame.

I hope you dev guys are listening! I'm looking forward to seeing Tori evolve and i think modding (apart from the new effects of 3.0) should be part of that.

Hang on can i do it with the scripts?
Last edited by Bloodkitty; Jul 29, 2007 at 12:03 PM.
1.Yes, to a degree

2. DON"T @%#$ING DOUBLE POST!!!!!! USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!11!!one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Relax! I think the internet has evolved enough for us to stop worrying about 1 line double posts. This page would have loaded a fraction of a millisecond slower because of my double posting. Shame on me =)

EDIT : Proved you wrong MrPoptart.
Last edited by Duke_it; Jul 25, 2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: to prove a point
yes shame on you, because your too lazy to use the edit button... :P

Edit: that wasn't so hard was it =D
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 26, 2007 at 10:52 AM.
*GASP* u made my computer slower shame on u!!!!!! no but really can u do it with scripts cuz im new to modding
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
Christ its not much work for me to merge the posts, but still please try to avoid the abomination against forum kind in the future :P