Toribash
Original Post
clan colours and signature
ok we need to decide if we want clan colours, and we need a new sig for forums, and a new members page i am also about to update the profile page, could i have a screeshot of all your heads? what are your suggestions for this stuff, i personally dont wanna change my set, i paid too much ;)

we may have some help with the graphics if none of us are any good at it
im thinking maybe dark colours like black, purple and red in the signature, but i wanna hear what you guys think too
Too bad we don't have a master of art cuss it would be cool to have like a screenie of all the members and move em over to plain black background then add like light in the background so it looks like we walking down a hallway =P that would be kinda cool. Colours dunno right now if I think of anything good ill post it.
ok well im enlisting help from outside of toribash, i live with a graphic designer who has agreed to help

i like that idea rev, can everyone please get me a pic of their head for the profile too, and if you want to make any more suggestions get em in quick before i ask rachael (my friend) to make the sig