Ranking
Original Post
activity test
ok im aware most of you are at school and stuff, and i have been seeing most of you in the server. but i wanted to make this thread and make sure you are all logging on at least once every couple of days

this doesnt have anything to do with how active any members have been, its just a way for me to check on the people who are in other time frames than me

we have 10 members, and the max as we have it at the moment is 12, so i wanna make sure everyone is trying to be active when they get time
i understand if Desh doesnt post here too quickly, he is having problems registering his forum account and is trying to work it out
I get on everyday at least once then play as much as i could on the weekend currently because school of course like you said in your post and I already told you we are completely different time zones.
yeah its cool rev, im not actually worried about anyone, i just havnt done one of these yet, dont stress, thanks for posting
i try to be as active as i can but i think ur like 10hrs different from me
though i might have troule getting on as much as i want to because of school in a couple of days
not a great deal gator, most of my time has gone to getting the forums sorted out and stuff, and playing in the servers. im trying to get better at joust today