Ranking
Original Post
Toxic/wHo comp reminder
Quick reminder. I told every one i was shooting for this to be done next weekend and seeing that tomrow is saturday i would like All the rosters to be posted in your own forums and the team your fightings' forum so we have enough time to make a list of the whole fight and of who is fighting who (<--- lol who and were fighting wHo... lol). Don't let this be a scare because you are allowed to change your roster up to the day before the comp. Also i suggest every one sends in there creds to a person they trust in thier clan so creds don't have to be collected at last minute. There will be a full refund to a person if they changed the roster and they wasn't in it ne more. I am going to be the collector for my team also.

Also remember that there will not be a refund and a 4 ( not exact number but somewere around there) point deduction from the team for every player missing during the comp.

Thanks for reminding and this is the exact same copy of the thread in wHo/Toxic forums also
Originally Posted by Michon View Post
Is it tomorrow? then i can't come. Going to a place without net today.

Ok i just said this on Toxic forums also... as i said in my post the comp isn't till next week on saturday... the roster just has to be posted by tomorow
ok we need to put this together, if your in post here today, i will make the roster when today,

still put your name down gator, we can try to make it at a time everyone can be in