Toribash
Original Post
Log-In Trouble --- Help!
I cant seem to log into toribash in the newest version, i put in my pass and name and click save, i go to single player and i have my head uploaded with my name...but when i go to multiplayer...it says Service Overloaded, logged in as guest? It never puts me on as my tori

Help?

Thanks,

Mad-Mike
Im Back And Ready To Fight
It just means too many people are trying to log in at once. Just try again in like 10 minutes. Also make sure yo have the latest version of toribash.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Okay, I have been having this problem, and I read the other threads about it. Seems general consensus is that toribash has reached some sort of player limit, try again later. Well, there are a couple things I don't get about that.

First, I've tried logging in several times over the course of several days in many different servers, including servers 1, 14, and 15, which some people have said should work. I've tried logging in manually using /login username password, and that doesn't work either. So what do I do?

Second, if this is really a player limit problem, why can I still login (as guest)? Seems to me that if there was a player limit, it shouldn't matter whether you're logged in as yourself or as a PlayerID, you're still a player. This doesn't make any sense to me.

Help is appreciated, thanks!
Hi 1,000,000 ,

Usually clicking on different servers (without waiting) works.

Doesn't work for you at all ?
Nope, doesn't work at all, and I've been trying over the course of a week now. I'm running version 3.32 by the way.