Toribash
Original Post
LittleBigPlanet2

A Sequel to the game of the year LittleBigPlanet. Anyone here have played this game? If so, discuss. I bought this game and it is easily the best game I have ever played.

So Basically theres really no point to this game, and there is. Thats the best way I can explain it. You are a little sackperson, you have a POD which is like your own room, you can decorate it however you want with decorations and stickers. You have 2 planets, your earth, and moon. On your earth you browse on what other people have made level wise, your favorited (Hearted) Levels, and your own earth (where your levels that you made are up) Your moon is what all the levels you have made, and/or are currently working on are up. You can edit your levels, or start from scratch is create mode.

Create mode: You start out with a blank level, You have a goodies bag in your Pop-It (menu where you can customize your sack person, type messages, look at hearted items, retry, or use stickers.) Which has all materials you can use to make anything, and your items, created objects, and community objects (objects you obtain through online gameplay). In your tools bag, you have things like bolts, string, pistons, rods, lethalization, glueing, sensors, tweakers, logic, pro logic, emitters, The creatinator, paintinator, grabinator, grappling hook, Movers, advanced movers. The list goes on and on. You use the combination of the two to make technically almost anything possible. This game focusses on user creativity.

Pros: VERY FUN. I get easily addicted and play for hours without realizing it. Graphics are very good. You can express creativity, and overall an all around fun game.

Cons: Just one, since it just came out, the servers lag quite a bit, and you can get stuck in a loading screen for alittle.

Rating: 10/10
Damn you jet!
You made my decision so much harder by putting that trailer up.
God Little big planet might actually be a better choice then Dead space 2 :|
Well i'd put slicing limbs off mutant zombie monster things with workplace tools over Sackboy any day, but i'll probably get this sooner or later.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 26, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
Lol Im glad i changed your mind, honestly I would buy littlebigplanet 2.

And its not just sackboy, its a bit more than that. :P
Last edited by Jetsnix; Jan 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM.
I own it. It is an incredible buy. I got the normal edition 'cause i'm not a fanatic. The gameplay is alot better and I love the idea of new genres and stuff.
Fr3styL
OLDA
I agree, awesome game. My only problem is the amount of tutorials you have to go through just to start creating. I prefer to learn as I go, and find a tutorial if I need help, not be stuck taking an hour of tutorials before getting to actually work.
#Magnus - #Sigma
i don't have LBP2 yet but i've had LBP for a wile and that lag when ur loading a game...
ya it depends on ur connection, if u have a direct connection like i do good, but the lag will still be there always just not as much...
i mean there's hundreds of thousands of people playing all the time so its really amazing that it doesn't freeze every 10 seconds..
when i think about that the lag isn't a big deal to me.
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Same here
I would give this game a 10 too. It is very fun and addicting in my opinion.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Got this game 5 days ago and its the most epic game ever. Completed story mode, loved it, still trying to get everything. Plus i have a solution to the loading glitch.Just turn off your controller until you see the level, then turn back on ;)