Toribash
Original Post
Onlive

OnLive is a gaming system.This is called a Micro system.You dont need to buy CDs for this thing because you buy the games online(via broadband), through the Onlive service(Kinda like OnDemand). The System was released in the US on June 17, 2010. New features are added almost everyday. With this you are able to play game on your PC/MAC and TV. You have to pay a monthly fee but the fee depends on how much content you want to have. I think its nice. Tell me what you think.

*VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nodn0N6AneQ
Have a PS3? Add me! SoLo2294
Have a X-Box 360? Add me! KiLLa SoLo
I have it, but my internet connection is too slow to run it. :/

I know bishopONE plays shit on it. So it's probably good for gaming and shit.
Thanks.
Hmm it just seems like an external hard drive with a built in Steam-style system.
The monthly charge just seems stupid.
I think the thing about it is, you don't need a hardcore computer to run the games, because they are running on a different computer, and being streamed to yours.
Thanks.
I've heard about it before, and it sounds really great for people who can't run games properly and don't want to spend a larger amount of money to play current-gen games.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Theres is a thread for this somewhere waaaay back, possibly deleted by the rollback.

Yeah though, its a lot of fun, my main complaint right now is probably the small library, and the fact that my micro console is incompatible with every single tv in my house.

Also, no monthly fee, optionally there is a flat rate payment program that gets you access to a separate growing library of games, mostly old classic games and indies that would be silly to put on the big boy market.
oh yeah
how well does it work?

I don't think I will get it, I still prefer my own cd's and hardware.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say