ES Recruitment Drive
Okay, I'll explain this another way.
First of all, I was always a known as a "bitchy" critic, I was even banned sometimes.
I do not dislike your art. But it seems to me, that you don't know how a sensei looks like, google it. Most of the pics are decent, each sensei looks smart, you're not painting a sensei, you are making a psycho insomniac, who really looks like he's trying to kiss you. It's real hard to get a 10/10 from me, bro. So sorry, I'm not after the respect from you or others, I'm here to help.
And about the Gay Maniacco from Mexico - it was a joke.
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 11, 2011 at 09:57 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
That looks a lot better.
Simply put the eyes a bit lower. Just a bit. And work with the shading out there, cause it looks like he's pissed off after a long night.
Too much shadow on the corners of the nose. Try to soften it a bit out there.
IMO, the whole face should be lovered a bit.
The mouth looks pissed off too.
Already a 4.5/10.
I'll help you out with the design, I have a sharp eye what people like and dislike.

White - correction.
Red - suggestion to change.
Blue - A bit of moving. (About the ears a bit. Look a bit lower that the ears and combine that with your face. would be quite hard, because the ears are kind of not in part of the face.)
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 12, 2011 at 12:33 AM.
• มวยไทย •
yea he is pissed off thx guys i will change it later lexx your right with the shadow but ears are ok to me what do you want to change at these place?
already lowered the face yesterday take a look in my inventory

Like the ears aren't connected to the head. Like you chopped them off.
• มวยไทย •