Toribash
something that can be used to create the same exact effect you have as your avatar :/
Former Item Forger
haha, how was it made?
a plane with wave with the rocks sitting on top of it?

Also, how did u get the tar/metal ball? is that modifiers or nodes or what?

I'm nooby at animation effects, all i can do is use the IPO curve editor moderatley well :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yes, a plane was used for my avatar, and dupliverts and a texture controlled wave modifier and postpro nodes.

The blob was made by displacement controlled by a stucci procedural texture whose 3d tex space was controlled by an empty moving up and down.
well, i have no idea what the stuff i said is (mostly), but i think i can find it in blender now
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
But apparently it is a plugin for a multi thousand dollar commercial software, as far as I can see.

I hope you realize that anyone decent at 3d art uses that multi-thousand dollar commerical software.

I also hope you realize its not hard to find someone who has it.
THINK ABOUT IT.
So you're saying, because I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on autodesk, I am not decent at 3d art. Have you seen elephant's dream? Although I know the commercial software is probably better, blender is very very good for an open-source program. But I never said people who do use the commercial software are noobs at 3d art.

(whenever I bring this up here, people suggest I torrent...)