Ranking
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Other than that, having a youtube channel or a freelance job is one of the best options. They also take the most effort.

Youtube channel?

Effort?

http://www.youtube.com/user/HitStickProductions

I guarentee you will find very little effort here.

Dilarapls
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Youtube channel?

Effort?

http://www.youtube.com/user/HitStickProductions

I guarentee you will find very little effort here.

Dilarapls

Yeah, I know. But if you want to earn money from Youtube it does take a lot of effort.
Half of those shitty systems are scams. There is a minimum payout to transfer to paypal and it's even impossible to get to that minimum amount.
You could always try a paper route.

Or something not sarcastic, like being a site model or some shit.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
You could always try a paper route.

Or something not sarcastic, like being a site model or some shit.

Believe it or not up here in Alaska we have some paper routes.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Rob a bank. If you don't get picked, it pays out nicely.
Joking :P
Well, youtube is legit. And takes almost no effort if the video is good
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
There is no easy way to get money online without effort, or if there is, I am sure nobody would tell you. Most of the "CLICK HERE TO GET MONEY FOR FREE" are scam advertisements that want you to invest money later on, or if it is legit, you'll get 0.01$ in a week or so. The only way is to be clever and think of something that hasn't been done, and is your unique idea,just to ensure it is not overused. Or just apply for a job online, there are a lot of easy ways for small amount of money, there are several sites for this, such as oDesk, or Elance. Of course you'll need some experience with a more serious kind of work, if you want to get paid well.

I know a forum where deperate(or successful) people share thoughts about getting money online. I won't link it here, as it contains some blackhat methods.
0x6869706F7469626F72