Toribash
Original Post
DEFEND THE SPHERE - BRAWL MOD

DEFEND
THE
SPHERE

Hey! So in the gif above is the test replay! Since then I've added rails for the red boss so he stays on target. and added trees/stones around! I've also evened out the waves and speeds. The grass is slippery, yellow is heavier but slower then the Blue/Grey fighters! If any of the fighters touch the sphere then the match will end! Will you survive!?

Attached Files
senshi_defense_brawl_fix.tbm (30.2 KB, 49 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Amazing mod

Haven't had a chance to see how it plays but the idea is brilliant and the enviornment looks good
How long does it last ?(up to how much frames ?)
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
it's currently set to 2000 frames, not sure if the match lasts that long tho. But they're fairly quick if played on 10 tf. if low reaction time is set, i could imagine the mod would be good for competition. Matches can be ended quicker if you deflect fighters into other oncoming fighters as well.
Last edited by matarika; Feb 10, 2021 at 06:19 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Nice sounds goodi will give it a shot a bit later
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
is there a singleplayer version?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]