Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Giveaway [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

Howdy

I'll be giving away my entire balance on Christmas day to the lucky person who chooses the correct number between 1 and 150.

Current balance is 1,000,000 TC and I will not be spending/betting any of it, so it won't deflate. Chances are it will increase.

I'll be using this to generate the number.

So everybody post below and pick yourself a number (one number per person, no alts). Good luck!

ALL NUMBERS ARE NOW TAKEN. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Entries

Last edited by Bailey; Dec 24, 2019 at 05:17 PM.
Okay people! All numbers have been picked and now it's time to play the waiting game!

Good luck to everybody and thank you all for entering. I hope this inspires you do something selfless this Christmas.

The number will be randomly generated at some point of the day December 25th 2019 GMT +8:00 time. Stay tuned!
Merry Christmas, thanks Bailey.

Also, has any staff member checked for alt accounts in this giveaway? I would hate to lose to someone who entered more than once.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Merry Christmas, thanks Bailey.

Also, has any staff member checked for alt accounts in this giveaway? I would hate to lose to someone who entered more than once.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Actually sir just finished checking that for me and found that 9 people out of the 150 that entered indeed have an alternate account, but none of them at all have used multiple accounts to pick more than one number to have an unfair advantage. Shouts out to sir for that.
There's a 10% higher chance on it to land on a number between 70 and 88

So, whoever got any number in that range, good luck!
~please whisper to talk ingame.
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
hm only 9 people have alts that seems odd

You can DM sir about that if you doubt it.