Toribash
Original Post
(Daddy) Recruitment

Hello There! Welcome to the (Daddy) clan!
So you want to become a Daddy eh?!

To apply we want a simple application keep it simple and straight to the point. Here is an example of a good application also try to keep in mind that your chances of getting in is way higher if we actually know who you are + you need to be a black belt to join. join our discord to get to know daddy better!
truehttps://discord.gg/uGtegnZ

Please Note: Any player ever invited to one of Dillon clans does not require an application to get into daddy.

"Title:Application

Account: Dillon
Games played: 50000
Main Account: Yes/No
Gmt: -5

Why do you want to join?
I want to join (Daddy) because it is the number 1 clan and theirs a lot of good vibe players.

What can you offer daddy?
Well with my ABD experience I am sure I can offer some sort of assistance in increasing the team war win ratio, or I am on forums a lot so I can help increase the forum activity of the clan, or I am a replay maker, and so on."

Good Luck and conclude your applications with "I Love Daddy" for a extra 10% luck boost of getting accepted!
Last edited by Dillon; Feb 4, 2020 at 08:24 PM.
GMT:-6
Hi, I’m GRANDPY. I am 14, and have had a Toribash account for 2 years now (started in 201. This is my main account.

I would like to join Daddy because your guys’s community is growing and I would like to be apart of it, generally because of the diversity in the clan. The things I have to offer to this clan are my ‘ok’ skills in aikido/abd. I also play Boxshu, and I’m alright in there as well. I also have been practicing sparring, so that’s cool.

-Boxshu: In Boxshu I do simple openers to get a feel of how the players play. I continue trying out different things until I find a sort of weak spot. I then abuse their weak spot.

-Aikido: Aikido essentially started my career in Toribash, so I’m decent in their. I used to have openers that worked many times, but of course Toribash players evolved, and now they are useless. Now I go for a variation of the noob clap, because it allows me to adapt to situations easily.

Extra: Interactions
- I am open to conversation in Toribash, and I know many people because of that, although I am sometimes shy.

- on discord: I do not do vc.

I L O V E D A D D Y
chalk
Originally Posted by GRANDPY View Post
GMT:-6
Hi, I’m GRANDPY. I am 14, and have had a Toribash account for 2 years now (started in 201. This is my main account.

I would like to join Daddy because your guys’s community is growing and I would like to be apart of it, generally because of the diversity in the clan. The things I have to offer to this clan are my ‘ok’ skills in aikido/abd. I also play Boxshu, and I’m alright in there as well. I also have been practicing sparring, so that’s cool.

-Boxshu: In Boxshu I do simple openers to get a feel of how the players play. I continue trying out different things until I find a sort of weak spot. I then abuse their weak spot.

-Aikido: Aikido essentially started my career in Toribash, so I’m decent in their. I used to have openers that worked many times, but of course Toribash players evolved, and now they are useless. Now I go for a variation of the noob clap, because it allows me to adapt to situations easily.

Extra: Interactions
- I am open to conversation in Toribash, and I know many people because of that, although I am sometimes shy.

- on discord: I do not do vc.

I L O V E D A D D Y

Sorry for the long wait are clan was undecided about inviting you but you're accepted.
"Title:Application

Account: Anx1ety
Games played: 1463
Main Account: Yes
Gmt: -6

Why do you want to join?
I want to join so I can be a part of something, I want to make new friends and have fun spars, I also want to help this clan grow as much as possible, and how could I resist when the Name is "Daddy"?

What can you offer daddy?
I feel that I'm a jack of all trades, but I excel in ABD and anything where I can have fun, I love doing risky plays and LOVE a good grapple battle, I feel like I would have a lot of fun here <3

I love Daddy <3