Ranking
I made the thread because I think that it's a quite childish assertion, and it could make other's feel differently about your clan.
I'm not saying everyone, but it gets quite annoying after a while.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Well, this clan is full of idiots and childish noobs. Everybody knows that.

You know it's pleasant to be stupid a few hours a day. And if you too wound up in the game to take that lightly, you deserve every bit of it.

BTW pakermauney, I do agree with you. But it seems like the rest of the clan does not.

What about we have clan comp? If you win, we owe you respect. If we win, we get extra bullying rights?
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --
Leave it to deadork.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Extra bullying rights? on what grounds? is it really necessary to bully people on an online game unless they spam, or constantly make a fool of themself? Go ahead, have the comp. but have it between tripstone and parkerm if they agree. just don't bring anyone else into your childish antics of resolving problems.

seriously. it's just a game.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Oct 3, 2007 at 04:28 AM.
Can't we all just get along?

*Gets surrounded by millions of faces saying otherwise.*

Okay, okay...
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
seriously. it's just a game.

I think I said just that, in this message where I mentioned extra bullying rights.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --
Originally Posted by ddaa View Post
I think I said just that, in this message where I mentioned extra bullying rights.

Fair enough, atleast one Ark and Toxic player agree on something....

>.>
I'm sick and tired of deadork calling Toxic a zerg clan,i wanna make this match happen but for now we have Toxic vs Guru coming up