ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Man you are a great guesser, how did you know? Ftw. I stuck my own penis in my ass thinking of something gigantic. lawl

Yeah, the gigantic thing you were thinking about was your dad's monster cock. But your fantasy was ultimately cut short, because your peen is only 3 inches erect. You later cried yourself to sleep.

Keep 'em coming, I can do this all week.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Why do you think he wears a strap on?
-----
I'm sorry, this clan is to inactive for my personal preference. Please don't take it personally. I appreciate you all giving me a chance. Please understand my reason for leaving. Have a good day Phantom.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 28, 2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
New record.

---

Only in america.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Why do you think he wears a strap on?
-----
I'm sorry, this clan is to inactive for my personal preference. Please don't take it personally. I appreciate you all giving me a chance. Please understand my reason for leaving. Have a good day Phantom.

you should have taken a good hard look at the activity before applying. clearly hardly anyone gets on, thats why you work to make people play again. that hurts your rep, apex
blah
I apologize, I know it was a rash decision. If you lose respect for me I completely understand. I do hope you all forgive me for this stupid decision.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
no forgiving from me.... shit i have almost see this clan die out but you dont see me leaving... this bitch.....
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Well, lol I kind of saw that coming but lol.
Also, I see zombie has joined the clan?

Give me a few more weeks or so and I'll consider rejoining and playing toribash again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation