Toribash
Im looking for about 150k, unless i get any higher offers I'd sell it for 150k
I am cheap as FUCK!
150k for the kremline set
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
What about souvenir m4a4 urban ddpat field tested with stickers for the kremline set? the description: This item commemorates ESL One Cologne 2015 CS:GO Championship. It was dropped during the Group Stage match between Team SoloMid and Renegades, and autographed by Andreas Højsleth who was the most valuable player in that round. It cost me a bit. So I dont think im high on this one.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
Originally Posted by iShnk View Post
Kremline - 3 Shadow Case Key
Fate - 1 Shadow Case Key

Shadow Case Key

You high too? if you want kremline set 6 shadow keys and 2 for fate set
-----
Originally Posted by DaNewNinja View Post
What about souvenir m4a4 urban ddpat field tested with stickers for the kremline set? the description: This item commemorates ESL One Cologne 2015 CS:GO Championship. It was dropped during the Group Stage match between Team SoloMid and Renegades, and autographed by Andreas Højsleth who was the most valuable player in that round. It cost me a bit. So I dont think im high on this one.

Lol no, you're still high. Stickers and autographs are worth SHIT once they are used.SHIT
-----
Yes to kremline. 55k for Fate set? If theres no offers by 24 hours then it's all yours
Last edited by iceboy1128; Feb 14, 2016 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am cheap as FUCK!
Omg, so rude :o
I wont pay 8 keys for those things, thats like 240k, hahah, if you change your mind PM me.

Btw i increase my offer on the kremline set to 4 keys ;)
2.70 x 4 = 10.8 = about 108k
Where the shit did you get 240k XD
2.70 x 8 = 21.6 = about 216k and I was even willing to throw in a head texture 512x XD
I am cheap as FUCK!