Ranking
Original Post
Market
I cant buy sets in market
says:
"This item is not for sale. " for all sets
If you mean texture sets you must buy on the forums.
If you mean set like the box it should work.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...earch&item=set
If your looking for a full item try Full "__"
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
when I try to buy a set olive, says that. the same when I try to buy a full 128. everything from the market I say
Tell me exactly what you type in
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
try to buy any set with items from market - it doesn't working
the same problem with all not empty sets
I'm getting the same thing. I've been forced to buy a more expensive set since one went off the market and all I could find was a higher price. Not a problem, but I still can't even buy that higher priced one. What's happening? Some of the items come up with the white background, but some come up with that tannish background. I haven't tried buying the ones that are white because they're only empty sets. However, some empty sets also have that tan background. Hopefully this more in depth explanation will help solve the problem.
Last edited by RobX; May 14, 2011 at 06:30 AM.
it could be that he took it out of teh market. but i would buy them separately. u might save money that way, be sure to type the full name like Right Leg Texture
No. Most people give a deal when buying full sets. I just started buying each item individually off the market. It's a bit more than the set, but it's not giving me that error. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon, 3Ezee.