ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Action Figures
Hey guys, was in school, and couldn't get Toribash Action Figures off my mind, I know one has been made before in around '09 but wasn't available for commercial sale or something like that..
I saw the pics of it and it did look really cool, what I was thinking, was why not bring them back? It'll increase the population of TB and it'll be really fun to play with if you're away from your computer, whether it's playing around however you want, or designing moves to try in-game, you'll always have TB with you.
I was thinking of if they get made, they can come with a special code that unlocks something on toribash, whether it's a few thousand TC or a full set of item textures, or maybe even an achievement..
Another idea relating to this, was, what if you incorporate some of the main staff members with their full texture sets for a slightly higher price?
Last edited by Butler; Aug 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
ACTION FIGURES ON KICKSTARTER!
I know pretty much everybody in the Toribash community would back this Kickstarter project! Imagine a getting two of them and sparring with your friend! Or they could just be a collectible. Please vote for this if you have any interest in the idea.

I saw this thread about somebody who, from what I can understand, actually MADE one, so you can go check it out here.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=64421&page=9
-----
Sorry about the face. That was an accident.
Last edited by CHlCKEN; Feb 28, 2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
also i think toribash ( with very very hardwork ) Should make a player actionfigure maker
OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FCKNG GOD!
Good idea this can grow Toribash even bigger i will buy it for sure! And maybe in the Future make it of Magnets and take body parts out of eachother!

~Fully Supported~
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.
That would be good marketing business, propaganda, and fun. Keeep making them .

Supported.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Your Tori in Figurine!
In the future or maybe soon, Toribash's Staff can find a partnership with a company to make a shop of figurine where you can ask your tori in plastic. maybe 10cm
that would be great

Don't tell me it ruin to gameplay or I kill you...
x)

is that video of Mocucha who make me think about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAS0fCl6y8M
Last edited by Astral; Apr 13, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
awwww
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!