Toribash
Hello my name is YoJohn (my real name is John) I am in 7th grade I am 11 years old.

What I play

I play Lenshu, ABD, aikido, Boxshu, Mushu, and Teakkyon.

Why I want to join

I am here to apply because I feel like in other clans I'm not wanted or that I don't feel like I'm supposed to be there and I hope yall make me feel welcomed.

Some stuff about me

I play sports I play football and I play basketball. in 6th grade I discovered I have a passion about chemical engineer. so when I grow up I plan on being a chemical engineer. I have a lot of friends but my two main friends are Eli and Cam. I use to be toxic and mean but then one day I learned that toxic is not the way. so now I'm nice and I feel like its better to be nice than be toxic
Hi YoJohn, you’ve been accepted. I enjoyed reading your application and am honored to give you a warm welcome.

Go to our clan page and join the discord, see you there!
Moved this at Max request.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
The instability created in Europe by the First World War (1914-1918 ) set the stage for another international conflict–World War II–which broke out two decades later and would prove even more devastating. Rising to power in an economically and politically unstable Germany, Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party, rearmed the nation and signed strategic treaties with Italy and Japan to further his ambitions of world domination. Hitler’s invasion of Poland in September 1939 drove Great Britain and France to declare war on Germany, marking the beginning of World War II. Over the next six years, the conflict would take more lives and destroy more land and property around the globe than any previous war. Among the estimated 45-60 million people killed were 6 million Jews murdered in Nazi concentration camps as part of Hitler’s diabolical “Final Solution,” now known as the Holocaust.

Thanks for reading my app.

Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
The instability created in Europe by the First World War (1914-1918 ) set the stage for another international conflict–World War II–which broke out two decades later and would prove even more devastating. Rising to power in an economically and politically unstable Germany, Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party, rearmed the nation and signed strategic treaties with Italy and Japan to further his ambitions of world domination. Hitler’s invasion of Poland in September 1939 drove Great Britain and France to declare war on Germany, marking the beginning of World War II. Over the next six years, the conflict would take more lives and destroy more land and property around the globe than any previous war. Among the estimated 45-60 million people killed were 6 million Jews murdered in Nazi concentration camps as part of Hitler’s diabolical “Final Solution,” now known as the Holocaust.

no

accepted pls wait for invite

Originally Posted by Allah View Post
accepted pls wait for invite

What he said.

I think it’s beautiful prose

The elegantly structured sentences resembles marble carved to perfection- reminiscence of Michelangelo's David.

I cannot contain my excitement and have nearly came in my trousers from the unmatched beauty in your words.

Yes. A million times, yes.