Ranking
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Ultimation, I know what I am talking about

The 4 player or 3 players cause to much lag imagine if your computer is bad
then don't play it lol is it that hard to comprehend this simple point. if it was possible sometime before then surely it can be possible now
it already kinda lags with 2 tori's
i can open 4toribash clients with 60fps lolwhat are you playing on?
There has been complaints back then

"It keeps crashing"
if hampa wants to..he can eventually fix those bugs but he just doesn't seem interested

Look at first page and the first comment

Blam and Skulfuk added to it

"Or like hampa said, it soon does not become fun anymore"
and this is with all due respect where hampa doesn't know what he's talking about..yes he made the game and all..but we playing know more about what would be fun..

Your messed up world enthrills me
^
|
|

True

MY computer can handle it, I tried it, but others possibly can't

Hampa must have removed it for a reason
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you guys havent noticed there are customs for 1,2,3,4 players which could be a possible hint about the future HINT HINT.
If not those are the leftovers from when you could do 4 players back in 3.21 or something.
damn im gettin old
Yeh Do Dat It'll Be Awesome That More People Could Join In-Game
O sa mire me qene shqiptar ohej!
i support it, no questions asked, lagged can be dealt with, there can be servers that have a warning or something with a sign
-----
Originally Posted by Irimuru View Post
Just had some crazy idea. (1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1) with lives, if you "die" (neck broken or decaps or based on points taken from you) then you respawn from where you started in the beginning and continue fighting until one person is left in the match.

Or maybe if you "die" then you are set to "spec" and another player takes your spawn position during the match until only one player is remaining.

that is also a great idea like a battle royale
Last edited by riszy; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[S]ilver, [Ninja] Hood
When will you understand that it can't be implemented as an MP feature due to lag?
I'd be all for it if hampa reimplemented the way he did before, through replay haxing. The only thing is that it's useful for making some sexy ass 4 player spars. Beyond that few people use it. However with it there would be an influx of shitposting replays. Like, Hey look I decapped 3 players in 800 frames. Then certain people would make over-powered sexy replays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
This feature should be implemented. Even if it was only available in free play (offline) I'm sure many people would be grateful for it.

Think of the replay possibilities...
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by riszy View Post
i support it, no questions asked, lagged can be dealt with, there can be servers that have a warning or something with a sign
-----

that is also a great idea like a battle royale

riszy not really because that hampa will had to deal with new replay system because when its 1 vs 1, from first frame it starts new replay but like that guy said to respawn after decap or something, it will be just like 2 big pieces of shit putted together. it might also cause replay bugs (single or multiplayer) or either just watching it.
I'm like a [Ninja] inside the dark forest....
More players like a 4v1 and 2v1 and more
It will be cool if u could fight two people or more!

Tarlan Moderated Message:
Useless post
Last edited by Tarlan; May 28, 2013 at 04:59 AM.
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
Multyplayer team mod online ( crazy but nice)
Ok i've got a idea ... in the clan battle u figth with u're friends, or a normal team tornament or a sample team figth:
1) select u're patner, if there some one on u're team u'll be with him.
2) min 4 characters
3) u can open a private chat with u're friend for any plan
4) when u win both have 100 tc
5) when i hit my friend the damage is not calculated and u can grab him.
the mod can be:

1) aikido : with 2 dojo
2) Wushu: the 2 friends stay neighbors and jump to theyre enemy

if they're not in a clan they can made a team! like:
(Hellsing team) Alucard
the name will stay under the"()".

HolyButler Moderated Message:
Merged
Last edited by HolyButler; Jul 15, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
Tonight ... Biko Joins the Hunt!