Toribash
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
Watch the stream with the hampa interview - you'll learn that 3/4 player was killed because it sucked.

Plus 90% of players have computers that struggle with 1v1

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Can you explain better how to play in toribash in more players? i just didn't understood as well i'm sorry for my stupidness.
Multiple players per team
Ok, first of all, you might think I'm a new newbie since I have 0 or1 or 2 posts. Not true, I've played Toribash for a long time. Now lets get to business !

What I want is on certain servers, you can have 2 vs 2 fights at once, yeah, teams. Or, make a free for all challenge thing!
Thanks
Exteel
Mod that allows multiple players in at †ƕ£ same time
Is it posible to design a mod (for fun) that allows multiple player in at †ƕ£ same time if it is could some one look into designing on or explain to me how to do it.... If its not possible is there a way °̩ can contact toribash support to speek to someone in †ƕ£ head office that can look into it....

Please reply
-----
Just if its a fun mod not one that's extremely played just something for when me a nd my buddys get together and we want just tear eachother apart
Last edited by gargoyl44; Nov 12, 2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont think im all in for this multiple players playing at the same time.. This would kill alot of computers and make gameplay slow and like what skul said, 90% of people have trouble w/ 1v1 battles
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Yeah this is kinda a big bump, but whatever. I really do actually agree with the person up there that suggested an attachment that could be added onto the game to allow you to do this 3 player (or maybe even 4 player). Not exactly sure if it could be used via the /ls command or something, but it might be worth a shot. The script (or whatever) could somehow lower graphics quality and opt out all extra displays such as trails and flames. I myself would love to see this work somehow (who wouldn't), but going off of what Blam said... It's gonna be a hell of a task to try to implement that. That's a ton of processing power. Maybe someday someone could rewrite the engine-- who knows.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Multiple players already. Came up with this, we tried this in 3.72 and it CAUSED SO MUCH LAG my toribash crashed, not supported
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2v2? yeah i know unfortunatly just merely 2 tori's are a strain on most computers (or at least mine) And hampa wont make a mod only a few people can play.... If only i could learn lua....
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~