Ranking
View Poll Results: Which one of these colors do you like it more?
Bronze
1 Votes / 3.57%
Radioactive
3 Votes / 10.71%
Aqua
9 Votes / 32.14%
Warrior
7 Votes / 25.00%
Meteor
6 Votes / 21.43%
Persia
2 Votes / 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
What's the Best TB Color(2nd part)
Hello
This is an idea i had that i thought it would be fun. I'm doing a ''tournament'' so we can finally know what's the BEST color in the game

How it will work
As you might or might not know, there is A LOT of colors in this game, especifically 78, and i decided the best way to do this is: I will be posting here everyday poll between 6 colors so you guys can vote between them who do you guys think it's the best of them. The polls are going to be active for 24 hours so don't miss it, it's just a quick question so it won't take much.
After 13 days of the best of 6 voting, the 6 selected will be voted on 2 groups of 3. The last 2 colors will have the double amount of time to vote on.
You can check all colors at https://forum.toribash.com/tori_colors.php

How do i vote?
You just have to vote on the poll feature above the thread, i will update it everytime a color gets selected. Update: apparently the poll feature only works for one time, since you can't change votes, so from now on, i will be using strawpoll since its the easiest to use.

By the way, this is not to determine the overall ''best'' color but more the most liked, since they're all colors so theres no factors to say one is better than the other, this is made purely for fun.

Last edited by sleep; Oct 11, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Oh, this actually sounds fun

Where are all those people wearing Aqua if they like it so much, Meteor clearly should’ve dominated this one
my words exactly... have they never mixed meteor with anything? shits bomb
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
The first poll is closed, our first winner is Aqua! the new poll should be up in a minute
-----
Vote for our next 6 on this strawpoll
Last edited by sleep; Sep 26, 2020 at 05:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
All the colors will show up eventually, they are randomized in order
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey