Ranking
He doesn't meet the requirements of C3 at all, so if he attempts to apply (which he already did), he will be rejected.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
i don't think u should be asking people what clan u should join because what clan u join is ur personal opinion. u should just play online alot and get to know all the clans and their members to help u make ur decision and to help them make their decision when u apply
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by weed33 View Post
i don't think u should be asking people what clan u should join because what clan u join is ur personal opinion. u should just play online alot and get to know all the clans and their members to help u make ur decision and to help them make their decision when u apply

Yes, but he was asking for it.
Literally.
Again, it all depends on the type of clan you want to join.
Take one step at a time when joining clans.
-Don't apply for clans when you are already in one.
(It makes you look devious.)
-If you really want to join a clan, put some effort into it. Seriously.
-Don't apply for 51309 clans at once.
-Apply one at a time.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Well, you should probably apply to bleu.
It's a nice clan for beginners, and they accept almost anyone.
http://forum.toribash.com/clan_details.php?clanid=44

I had stated that in my first post. It appears that they have enough students, and therefore the application process is suspended until their further notice. Bleu is not an option for a clan to him at the moment.

I suggest you wait for Bleu to start accepting, maxfire1.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Try to make friends in game. If those friends happen to be wearing a clan tag, investigate that clan and it's members. Then, apply to that clan if you think it's cool. Chances are, you're friend will say a few good words about you can you'll get in regardless of your tb ability or post count.

Oh and you can apply to RAWR any time you see fit, but I suggest you wait a while.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN