ES Recruitment Drive
After your post I felt very dumb... So yeah... His 'bot' is not a bot at the same time... It's just learning mechanism similar to openerGA script. Now I'll tell you how I imagine real bot... It got sight witch is hard or impossible in lua... Ground detection... Somewere stands atleast 3 TB server where bot holds everything it did good... It have pretty good AI so he learns really fast. You can choose from Whitebelt to Masterbelt... It's universal bot... It can go with every mod... It can do parkour... It can do freerun... Everything can be controled by belt... So yeah. This means lua isn't the best for bot... I think bot should be a software.
So yeah, I keep being nonsense.
Every software is a code.
Lua is a coding language, and this can be made in lua.
But it's pretty hard to make and no one will do it for you.

Want it really bad? Do it yourself.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I said that before >.>
I think lua isn't super powerful language... I'll try not to ruin this thread anymore...

e: 1. other softwares made in more powerful languages(not all) >.>
2. I'm not talking about scripts, just a standalone program...
3. I think python would be good... Just sayin...
Btw grats, you made exactly 3,000 posts
Last edited by dainiusb; Aug 15, 2011 at 05:09 PM.
Lua is the easiest language to use with tb, and would suit the needs.
Anyway, it's not gonna happen.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

Can anyone modify this movesaver, so when I do random joint setup it'll use hold joint too. Now it only uses relax, contract and extend...
movesaver.lua
Here you go.
Attached Files
movesaver.lua (5.5 KB, 10 views)

Works great! Thanks!
e: you just removed half of function!
Last edited by dainiusb; Aug 16, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
I need a script which would help to find friends with /sa command. So I don't need to write /sa for all of my friends.
Not sure if this has been suggested or not but here it goes.
I was hoping for a lunascript to be made that so a round will end at a certian point. I was thinking like hp battles (start at 250,000 and damage loweres until 0 this its game over) or game over at a certian dismemberment or fracture (say the head)

Has this already been made? Or is this even possible?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can someone do a 'Go to frame' script...
Like when you're editing a long replay in singleplayer you dont have to wait 1319 frames to get to the part you need, but you could just 'go to' a specific frame itself.......
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME