Ranking
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
yes

there's a lot of destruction and death i like
your style is very weird though....

very.

really constructive stuff

Valenciano:

continuation of the opener was alright at best, but its understandable since it was a very difficult opener to use. the grab im fine with but the way your arm buckled from the weight and power was an instantly noticeable flaw in the replay which could've easily been ironed out if you had noticed it while making

first hit is fine, great ghosting and dms. the second hit though, seemed super forced (as i saw you let go and grab the head again, probably changed your mind on what you wanted to do or something?) and the dms from the kick seemed a bit like you just took the first dms you got (which is fine, but it was very asymmetrical and its more of a personal gripe than anything)

i didn't like how your tori went fully relaxed after the foot dm, and then suddenly started moving again for the grab it was very jittery. however the foot slam thing is super nice im a fan, too bad your right knee almost actually bent the wrong way trying to do it

decap cool

you used the same grab for 3 hits which is pretty lame lol

everything after twitchy and pretty bad, including the pose

overall its a cool replay, i can appreciate the spinless and instant destruction but its not a personal liking of mine (and i don't feel it looked particularly great in this replay to be quite brutal) but its not a replay i would consider bad at all

great stuff
Beep Beep is fucking amazing, you have to be a madman to start by jumping so hard in the air, especially in default gravity. qnd nice double wrist+elbow dms. Valenciano is not as exciting but the opener is great.
oh yeah