Toribash
it looks real nice, but it isn't there yet D:
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
thanks to all the people who like it, made it from scratch, took me like 2 hours

Would you rather have the name tags OR a spoiler and put the names tags in it OR Make a spoiler and just have the names?
Last edited by Mark0911; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
;-; you forgot about me. BTW could you add these to the rules? I think most of these rules should be in rules. Because also the other rules seem to general too easy to find a loophole

Possible rule add-ons

-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527249 this is the recruitment page It should be done by the time someone reads this
Last edited by Yolo2146; Aug 23, 2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright as soon as I get on tomorrow. Also bank? Should we get one?
-----
Okay I did what you asked. Got your name tag there, added new rules, and linked page
Last edited by Mark0911; Aug 23, 2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
k thanks We should get a bank so we can make our clan official later, i think this clan will for that long and then once you become official we're ready to e a great clan as long as the members treat each other well and keep a good name. we need to change the rule about no kicking because if someone treats everyone horribly he needs to be voted out. i want a vote so we can kick people that way we don't let Ivory or some other person have too much power and the clan members do, everyone should have to vote but no punishment for not voting you just need to do it.
Agreed. Btw Ivory is on vacation I think. We need to keep this thread active till then.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Can I be this clan's single ally ? Since i helped Mark0911 to recruit.
Talk to Mark for more details and questions (if you want).
Last edited by iPrime; Aug 24, 2015 at 07:34 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!