Toribash
Original Post
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTENT PLEASE READ
GUYS HELP!
i dont know why o and im AHM
i dont know why but a few minuts ago when i wanted to sigh in it sayed this acont dosnt exist then i pressed i forgot my password it wanted my password and i typed it and it sayed there is not acont with this email
D: GUYS PLEASE HELP ME I LOST EVERYTHING FROM BELT TO TEXTURS AND COLORS D":>: (
ok, amir, ur old account got banned, sum1 on ur account came and started cussing and using racial slur's, i believe that sum1 hacked your account... my only solution to this is to give you my old account, and then u change its name to AHM. PM me if u would like this
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(CRIES VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD)
ok better idea talk to a mod tell him whats going on and at the vary least see if you can be reimberst for your lost itomes
lol.... u dont want to get banned again do u? if not id recommend not to cuss foir a while
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
give a message to hampa and tell him the [name]or tell him to track down the computer's to wen he got on it *only a day's work for your freindly naborhood ryan541