Toribash
Original Post
[Ascend] TCT Discussion Thread
This thread will only be used for topics that concern TCT. This week we'll be facing Electric.

Participants, post your GMT's and mods here.

I'll start off with suggesting a set time for our match: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ic&csz=1&swk=1

note that that's only my suggestion, as that would be a convenient time for me. check if you would be available on that time and then suggest your own if you won't be able to make it.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Will maybe do judofrac, also GMT+8
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello, everyone. This is a VERY important message, as we have failed to attend two TCT fights if we fail again, then we will be automatically forfeited. In doing this we will build up a bad reputation for ourself's concerning clan fights.

Therefore; anyone who reads this in the next 21 hours shall come to the server named "TCT fight AvE." This will happen tomorrow at:
4: 30pm GMT+1
5: 30pm GMT+2
10: 30pm GMT+7
11: 30pm GMT+8

Also I would suggest you read to message that was posted by Nev at the top of this forum.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Tomorrow? As in like, today? Because here in my location, it's GMT+8, also, if the fight is going to be on today,Nev will join.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!