Toribash
The set is done.

and a possible avatar:

Say what you think about it. It was pretty hard to make a set wihtout much details.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Its an ok set, but I would like to wait to see what everyone else has made before i decide on anything.

btw, I just want the set to look like the ghostrider from the movie and the comics. So really, all I can do is post pictures for you guys to look at.

@pate5: if you wanna make it better, make the black parts look more like leather. The head is cool, but the rest is bleh.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 25, 2009 at 03:12 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
if you really wanted to make it work, id add like the collar of the jacket up near the neck on the head here.

Funny, that idea sounds particularly familiar...

*ahem* to a head I pmed to you...
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
Funny, that idea sounds particularly familiar...

*ahem* to a head I pmed to you...

Well i do like that part of the head novi :P

Any updates on that set, or will it only be worked on if i decide I want it?

Id really like to see progress on the body of it, it looked good.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Umm,sorry if you take it like a spam or something,but pate5 i have a suggestion,make the trails better and only in one hand like the real "Ghost Rider"im just tryng to make gumfighter looks better :P
the set is good, but that avatar... omg, its awesome, do something like that to mine? lol

my main grudge with the set, is the skinny fingers on the hands
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
and a possible avatar:

no... avatar...
but they are pretty much the same image if i think about it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ben, are you going to make a set for this request?
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]