Ranking
Original Post
A refresh button for the server list.
It's like refreshing the browser. to get the not loading stuff.
Like when you exit from a server then ur name is still there.
And also show up not loading servers.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
I support this. I used to spam /refresh or /rf for minutes just waiting for the servers to actually refresh. A more efficient way would be nice and maybe something under the chat box too (next to game) so you don't have to keep going to the server list to do it.
blue
pink
Refresh Button
For actually we need refresh button because if u look into a room like 3 players but when u joined the server there's no one and it happend to me when i was joining the 1250tc tourney
"Imagination Is More Powerful than Knowledge"
[Friend:Lobanja , Soreley , Rzmaster , ] [Enemy: Mcnuggets , ]
there is already a 'refresh' command, called /rf , it refreshes the server list (albeit it has a long delay)

a button would have the same effect
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
/rf or /refresh typed in-game works. But this could also be useful. /rf doesn't always work.
Supported
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
/rf or /refresh typed in-game works. But this could also be useful. /rf doesn't always work.
Supported

Thanks
Yeah, this was bugging me too. I thought maybe clicking on "Multiplayer" a couple of times would help. But it didn't. They seriously should add this. Or maybe make clicking on that make it refresh.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah all games have a refresh button
-----
And im also lazy :3
Last edited by AleksxP; Jan 26, 2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Refresh Button
I really want a refresh button when u open multiplayer cause when I join a full server no one is in there its really annoying please add it or if u already did pls tell me thx!
/rf isn chat refreshes the server list. sometimes it takes a little while though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!